Easter Revision courses are designed to bridge the gap between Saturday School Limited’s regular three-hour Weekly Revision Classes and the more intensive six-hour
SQA in a Day courses. These four-hour classes select and master the most popular key areas of difficulty within a course.
Weekdays during week two of Easter fortnight
10 am till 2 pm
One subject per day
During the Easter Revision courses students can expect:
- Re-teaching and revised, in-depth coverage of the most pertinent key areas of SQA National 5 and Higher Maths, English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Spanish.
- A fully qualified and GTCS registered teacher within Saturday School Limited’s SQA Approved Centre.
- Tutorial style completion of exam standard questions and analysis of the worked solutions by application of the SQA marking instructions.
- Focus on further developing exam technique, knowledge consolidation and problem solving skills.
- Subsequent ongoing support online, seven days per week, from expert tutors via a secure, online learning platform. This gives students the opportunity to ask questions, seek support and download from Saturday School Limited’s bank of learning materials all the way through to the final exam.
- All stationery and learning materials.
- A half-hour break with snacks and refreshments provided.
Easter Revision classes are aimed at anyone studying SQA National 5 or Higher in Biology, Chemistry, English, Human Biology, Maths, Physics or Spanish. Classes run one subject per day so attendance of particular is chosen as required by the student.